Help the LCA members raise their professional qualification by means of organised events, share professional information and promote communication between the LCA members.
Develop and foster the professional development-friendly environment.
- Organise events intended for the improvement of members’ competence during which relevant public relations-related problems are analysed; expand the format of the LCAevents and promote their variety.
- Ensure dissemination of information about events intended for the spread of news related to the professional area and qualification raising.
- Develop and update information package introducing professional area of public relations specialists.
- Analyse the needs of the LCA members in relation to the exchange of profession-related information, qualification raising and expectations about the desired subject matters of events and other relevant issues.
- Initiate and draw up internal communication guidelines for members and ensure smooth process of presenting information.
- Promote informal communication and cooperation among the members.
Enhance the LCA’s reputation, awareness about it, promote its development, foster the prestige and importance of the specialty of public relations.
- Take active part in forming public opinion about public relations: the LCA has to become the main representative of the public relations market in public sphere when talking about the area of public relations.
- Raise awareness of the professional community and the general public about the competence of the LCA members. Ensure the cooperation between the LCA, state institutions, business organisations and associations, and become a target organisation for potential sponsors.
- Develop and further expand cooperation with higher education institutions which train public relations specialists.
- Ensure regional development of the LCA.
- Ensure qualitative and quantitative expansion of the LCA.
The LCA has to become a solid member of the public relations community.
- Actively develop the LCA’s cooperation with the public relations organisations all over the world.
- Annual communication event “PR Impact Awards” has to become an international event in the public relations and communications markets.
- Provide the LCA’s members with opportunities to improve and develop their knowledge and skills in conferences and seminars organised abroad not only as of participants but also as of speakers, become the members of the Awards Jury of the public relations contests/competitions, share our best practices with our foreign counterparts.